The most wonderful time of the year is upon us! Whether you’ve been rockin’ around the tree since Nov. 1, or you’re putting up your décor now – our Holiday Bucket List is sure to help you celebrate this season.
The 2022 Holiday Bucket List
What does the holiday season mean for you? Is it decorating the tree with the kiddos? Baking cookies in your PJs? Venturing out into the neighborhood to take in all the lights?
Our team got together and curated a list of our favorite holiday traditions to share with you and your family:
To start …
- Trim the tree and hang the lights.
- Send some seasonal cheer through holiday cards.
- Rock along to the sounds of the season.
- Capture a commemorative family photo.
Continue the spirit of the season and …
- Pay it forward and participate in a “Giving Tree.”
- Decorate cookies.
- Sign up for a Santa experience.
- Explore your community’s holiday lights display.
Wrap up the month and …
- Prepare a dish from the family recipe book.
- Bake bread to gift to family, friends and neighbors.
- Surprise and delight someone you love.
- Enjoy the warmth of fireside chat.
- Bundle up for a walk around the neighborhood.
Print at home
Join us in celebrating the holiday season! We invite you and your family to partake in the fun. You can download and print your own version of the 2022 Holiday Bucket List here.
From the Drees family to yours, we wish you a very happy holiday season!