The yearly ceremony recognizes ingenuity in the building industry’s sales and marketing arena. Drees Custom Homes was honored to be the finalist in many categories and recipients of two major awards, among a sea of more than 400 entries and 63 categories.
The Eastland II at Windsong Ranch secured the Best Architectural Design, Detached Home (over $700,000). The Drees It Up marketing campaign garnered attention for the Best Digital Media Campaign. Industry experts from across the country, including builders, architects, interior designers and new home marketing professionals judged the awards.
THE EASTLAND II AT WINDSONG RANCH
Winner of Detached Home ($700,000+)
Drees Custom Homes was a finalist in:
- Builder of the Year
- Best Brochure
- Best Sales Office
- Best Video: DreeSmart
- Home of the Year: The Brendan at Trailwood
- Best Interior Merchandising (between $600K and $700K): The Brendan at Trailwood
- Best Interior Merchandising (over $700K): The Lauren II at Legacy Gardens
- Best Architectural (between $600K and $700K): The Brendan at Trailwood
- Best Architectural (over $700K): The Lauren II at Legacy Gardens
- Sales Professional of the Year with an average sales price of over $700K: Reagan Choate and Lan Rogers
- Marketing Professional of the Year: Jamie Ovalle
Congratulations to the Dallas team on their hard work day in and day out to help bring a superb product line to our valued customers.