Tis’ the season for holiday magic and memories made at home! As we all know, 2020 has shaped up to be something quite different than expected. Even though we might not be able to venture out to the usual holiday parties, there is so much we can do to create new memories at home while also honoring favorite past traditions.
The 2020 Bucket List
Our team got together (virtually) to discuss our favorite holiday traditions, and with that, came a list of must-have to-dos to kick start the festivities. We transformed our handwritten notes into a go-to guide.
Without further ado, we proudly present our “Home for the Holidays” 2020 bucket list:
To start …
- Trim the tree and hang the lights.
- Send some seasonal cheer through holiday cards.
- Rock along to the sounds of the season.
- Capture a commemorative family photo.
Continue the spirit of the season and …
- Pay it forward and participate in a “Giving Tree.”
- Decorate cookies.
- Sign up for a virtual Santa experience.
- Explore your community’s holiday lights display.
Wrap up the month and …
- Prepare a dish from the family recipe book.
- Bake bread to gift to family, friends and neighbors.
- Surprise and delight someone you love.
- Enjoy the warmth of fireside chat.
- Bundle up for a walk around the neighborhood.
Print at Home
Join us in celebrating the start of the holiday season! We invite you and your family to partake in at-home fun. You can download and print your own version of the Home for the Holidays 2020 Bucket List here.
Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season full of memories made at home!
– The Drees Team
This model home in Nashville was styled by Traci from Beneath My Heart. Explore the full holiday home tour here.