First Equity Mortgage, Drees’ in-house lender, was recently voted #1 Best Mortgage Company by Northern Kentucky Magazine. The annual fan-voted awards celebrate the top establishments across the region in categories including food, drink, entertainment, shopping, services, auto, health and more.
As part of the Drees family of homebuilding companies and with nearly 40 years of new construction lending, First Equity Mortgage has closed more than $5 billion in mortgage loans for thousands of Drees customers. The First Equity team truly understands the excitement, anticipation and stress that can be associated with building a home. This knowledge helps us provide you with the friendly customer experience you’d expect from a family-owned company.
As Drees’ in-house lender, we have the unique ability to work directly with your Market Manager to coordinate your approval and closing with no unexpected surprises or delays. Our close relationship with Drees enables us to anticipate changes, because we have better insight into the construction timing of your home. Outside lenders simply don’t have this informative advantage. There’s no wonder First Equity Mortgage has closed more Drees loans than any other lender over the last 40 years.
Your home is one of the most valuable investments you’ll ever make. With this understanding, every employee at First Equity is focused on supporting the Drees Family desire to give you a “Custom Homes Made Easy” experience when it comes to your financing needs as well.
We offer a range of smart financing options designed specifically for people building a home.
- Conventional loans
- FHA, VA and USDA loan options – government loan programs with options such as low down payment and flexible credit and income requirements.
- Jumbo loans – financing for homebuyers looking to purchase properties that exceed conventional loan limits.
- Doctor loans – financing for medical professional who may have student loan debt but high-earning potential.
- Asset verification loans – financing for self-employed or commission-based homebuyers that utilize bank statements as evidence of liquid assets.
- Jumbo buster loans – a unique way of combining a first and second mortgage to avoid the typical requirements of a standard jumbo loan.
First Equity makes applying for a mortgage fast and easy with our secure online application available 24 hours a day. Our online application process will help you secure financing for your dream home in just four easy steps.
- Submitting Your Loan Application
Our easy online application process takes less than 15 minutes. You can even choose to upload any required documents or allow our new asset verification process to collect your information directly from your financial institution in a secure, simple and accurate process.
- Meeting Your First Equity Loan Officer
Your loan officer will call you to review and confirm the online loan information you provided. They will take the time to understand your specific needs to better assist them in recommending the best financing options for you.
- Processing the Loan
During processing, we’ll review your financial documents and credit history to make the best lending decisions possible. Your loan officer will notify you of your loan approval and with with you to prepare for closing.
- Closing Your First Equity Loan
After you discuss your final closing figure with your loan officer, Drees and First Equity will work together with you to coordinate a firm closing date and time.
To finance your new home with Northern Kentucky’s #1 Mortgage Company, visit firstequityonline.com. Our loan officers are ready to help you finance your new home in all 10 metropolitan areas where Drees builds.