The Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County celebrated its 2017 Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Awards and presented the prestigious title of Building Company of the Year to Drees Homes for the 10th year.
The MAME Awards is an annual event that is recognized throughout the industry and the Triangle area. These prestigious awards mirror the National Sales and Marketing Council’s Awards (part of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), and have established themselves as the Academy Awards of new homes sales and marketing.
In addition to Building Company of the Year, Drees was also recognized in the following categories:
- Best Merchandising for the Branford Model at Pleasant Green Woods
- Best Merchandising for the Buchanan Model at Creekside
- Best Product Design for the Northwood at Belmont
- Best Product Design for the Buchanan Model at Creekside
- Best Product Design for the Ash Lawn Model at Bailey’s at Glenmoor
“We’re so honored to be recognized in this way for homes designs that we have worked diligently over the years to create for the Raleigh community,” said Stephanie Miller, Sales Manager. “We will continue to deliver a superior product and constantly work to improve our designs to meet the changing needs of homeowners.”