Have you envisioned your dream home in your dream location? Drees can help make those dreams come true. Whether you want to build in a custom neighborhood or on an individual lot, the Drees Build on Your Lot program is an easier, more affordable way to build a customized home anywhere you want to live in the greater Austin area.
Our dedicated team will guide you through the construction process. You’ll benefit from our experience as a volume builder, while still enjoying the advantages of customizing your home to your lifestyle. The benefits of our Build On Your Lot program include:
- Award-Winning Portfolio of Homes – Choose from Drees’ portfolio of award-winning home designs offering a variety of floor plans you can tailor to suit your family’s unique needs.
- Firm Contract Pricing – Other builders may use several price allowances that are often insufficient, resulting in a much higher final price than was originally quoted. With Drees, there are no surprises. You’ll be informed of the price of your home up front and in writing.
- We Finance Construction – We finance the construction of your home so you don’t have to get a construction loan and start paying interest right away.
- One-Stop Selections Process – Instead of driving all over town to multiple vendors, choose all your colors and finishes at our convenient Design Center. Our experienced Design Consultants will personally guide you through the entire selections process.
- Buying Power – Our buying power allows us to purchase materials and products for less compared to many other custom builders, allowing us to pass the savings to you.
- DreeSmart – DreeSmart, our proprietary whole-house integrated system, combines energy saving innovations with rigorous third-party inspections. You’ll enjoy a smarter, more comfortable home guaranteed, through Environments for Living®.
- 10-Year Transferable Structural Warranty – Our warranty assures that your new home meets the highest quality and craftsmanship in the industry.
For a free lot evaluation or to learn more about the program, call Mike Grant at 512.965.1300 or Bill Cozart at 512.829.4476 or visit dreeshomes.com.