If you are in the market for a new home, the options can be overwhelming. From resales to new construction, there are endless choices. You may be dreaming of a home built just for you, but worried about the construction process.
We’re here to help ease your fears. Let us clear up some commons myths about homebuilding. Your dream home may be closer than you think.
- Building a new home takes too long. – It’s true that building a home from scratch isn’t an instant process, but it doesn’t take an eternity either. Typical new home construction usually takes six to eight months from contract to closing. And if you don’t have a few months to wait, Drees also has a selection of new inventory homes that are complete or nearing completion that could be yours much more quickly.
- There are limited choices of where I can build. –Drees offers homes in many outstanding communities throughout our markets. It’s likely we have a community in the area of town where you want to live. We also offer build on your lot programs in seven of our 10 markets.
- Visualizing the final product is difficult. –Drees has model homes throughout our markets to help buyers visualize their new home, plus we have detailed renderings of all our floor plans.
- Building is a new home is too complicated. –There are many decisions to make when designing your dream home, but you don’t need an architecture degree to get the home you want. The Drees team will guide you through every step of the journey. From your market manager to your builder, your design center consultant to your warranty representative, these dedicated individuals will help you all the way to your new front door.
- I can’t afford to build a new home. –Drees offers plans in a wide range of price points. Townhome plans begin in the $110s, while large estate homes may top $1 million. Plus you’re paying for exactly what you want, not a resale home that may need an extra $50,000 in renovations to make it your dream home. Drees homes are also built to the highest energy-saving standards, which will save you money on your energy bills.
Visit dreeshomes.com today to learn more about new home construction and find your dream home.