Have you chosen your favorite Drees floor plan but can’t find the perfect community to fit your needs? No problem! With our Build on your Lot program, you can build your dream home anywhere in northeast Ohio.
Whether you own your lot, have the perfect site in mind, or need help finding land in your favorite part of town, Drees can help. Our team has relationships with many of Cleveland’s top developers and builders, which allows us access to countless custom communities and many unique tracts of land.
Below are just a few of the advantages of building a Drees home on your own lot:
• Firm Contract Pricing – With Drees, there are no surprises. You get your home’s price up front and in writing.
• We Buy the Lot – We can buy your lot for you so you don’t need to take on a second loan. Your home and property are conveyed together for one price at closing.
• 10% Deposit – Drees requires only a 10% deposit or lot equity, making it possible to get started on your dream home sooner.
• One Stop Selection Process – Our Design Consultants personally guide you through the selections process of finishing your home at our Drees Design Center.
• 10-Year Transferable Structural Warranty – Our warranty assures that your new home meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship in the industry.
Whether you’re looking for a ranch, two-story, owner’s suite downstairs or upstairs, we have something for you. Browse our floor plans online and choose which fits your family. And of course you have the flexibility to customize your home even further at our Drees Design Center. Our experienced Design Consultants will guide you through the entire selections process, making the customization of your home an easy one-stop process! Plus, we have convenient financing and firm contract pricing through First Equity Mortgage.
Get the process started with a free site analysis. We’ll provide guidance and support as you evaluate your options, choose the best location and determine improvements to your site.
Call 440-485-0365 or visit dreeshomes.com to learn more about our Build on Your Lot program.