There are many reasons why customers would want to purchase a newly built home. What customers don’t always realize, is that there always comes a time when the model home goes up for sale too.
Our model homes are typically the first to be built in a new neighborhood. These homes are packed with amenities to showcase many desired custom options. Typically, model homes feature beautiful hardwood floors, gorgeous landscaping, decor in place, thoughtful finishes, and much more.
If you’re lucky enough to be in the market when a model goes up for sale, here are five of the many reasons why you should consider making it yours!
- Convenience: You’re getting a move-in ready, never-occupied home with loads of upgrades—and you don’t even have to wait for it to be built.
- All the amenities: Model homes are styled with all the latest features buyers want to see. Open layout? Granite countertops? Pro-level kitchen appliances? You’ll find all of that and more.
- Popular floor plan: In addition to these features, Drees Homes will usually construct the model home using one of our most popular floor plans, making for a luxurious space designed for the ultimate WOW factor.
- Curb appeal: Many models come with enhanced curb appeal, full landscaping, patios, fancy lighting fixtures and a custom-designed look.
- Finished neighborhood: Since the model home is also the sales office, it isn’t typically sold unless the entire neighborhood has been completed. This means that you won’t be moving into a neighborhood that’s under construction.
Start your Drees home search here, or keep an eye out for our next model home for sale!
3 thoughts on “5 Reasons to Purchase a Model Home”
Kindly advise when your next model home will go up for sale.
Hi Bill, we’d love to keep you posted! What location(s) are you interested in?
Plan to retire to Ohio upon retiring. moving from Los Angeles, please let me know when model homes are available. We will be on there on vacation in the Akron/Canton area during August and would love to love at some homes. Thank you!