It’s common sense, of course, but it’s always worth reminding people that newer is always better. This is especially true when it comes to homes. There are so many reasons to pick a brand new home over a used one, and not just because of its newness.
We’ve compiled a few of the best reasons to choose buying a new home over a previously-owned home, and we want to share them with you today:
- Warranties: New homes often carry with them warranties on the structure and its components
- Energy efficiency: Newly-built homes are more energy efficient, so you’ll be spending less money on monthly power bills
- Lower cost: Unless it’s a custom job, new homes actually cost less per square foot than older homes
- Low maintenance: The home was just built, so you’re not going to have lots of maintenance and home improvement projects to worry about
- Updated building codes: Having a home built to the most recent safety codes and standards means you’ll be living in a better, safer home
All these make for great reasons to consider buying a new Drees home in 2016. If you’re convinced, get started on your building journey today by visiting us at www.dreeshomes.com.