The Penderbrook at Cimarron Hills isn’t only a new home design, it also features some of the latest design trends. These popular attributes function for how families live as well as when they entertain. Find these top trends:
- Dedicated craft room – perfect for wrapping presents, doing school projects, or completing do-it-yourself ideas.
- Oversized laundry room – pets have a place of their own, stay organized with extra cabinets, and an additional refrigerator is great to store lunches.
- Outdoor living area – extend the square footage to the outside with a grand grilling area, television to watch favorite shows, plus a beautiful backdrop.
- Wine room – keep beverages stocked to entertain with ease and keep favorites cool in the wine refrigerator that is built-into the island.
- Spa-like luxury owner’s bath – an oversized walk-in shower, separate soaking tub, and double sinks allows for ultimate relaxation.
Whether entertaining or just spending time with the family, this floor plan does both perfectly. Experience this new model by visiting the Cimarron Hills community.
Cimarron Hills is perfectly situated between Austin and beautiful Hill Country. Although convenient to everything, you may never want to leave. The 45,000 square foot clubhouse and spa-facility features everything from a five-star restaurant, full service spa, and state-of-the-art fitness center. Plus, there are miles of walk and bike trails, resort-style pool, tennis courts, and a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. Homes start in the $580s. The model is open daily Monday-Friday 10-7, Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 12-7 or call 1-866-265-2980 for a personalized appointment.